Saturday, October 18, 2008

Voices...

This one made to the Bhavans College magazine back then..Matter of pride for me..Its one of those days when you get the creeps, or rather wanna try your hand at something paranormal, or maybe entirely psychological..One of my bestest dark creations..LOL..

Voices..

Would think it'd matter, dont think it'd seem,
But do we sometimes, when awake see dreams?

Have you ever though, ever looked around?
Ever heard any voices, some inaudible sound?...

Are you watching nightmares with wide open eyes?
No-one uttered a word, yet you hear a known voice?

These voices, seem many; Eternal conquest?
Or just our mind playing games at their best?

These voices, so real, where had they been confined,
A thought, this question, no answers could define...

Does life feel different, violent shuddering frames?
Do things move on their own, or do our eyes play games....

Does it ever feel dark, in broad daylight?
Does darkness seem to follow you, like the calling night?

This mysterious path shows up, when all else fails,
Life seems changing, and shows a different trail...

These voices got something to say, how in hell do i find?
Maybe somewhere i know the fact that it all lies in my mind...

What are these strange sounds, this familiar voice..
Is it something of the past with all these secrets despised..

I search for the answers, the darkness dont refrain..
These voices, they're maddening, they're making me go insane...

Be it my mind playing, or maybe truths from my past..
Will I ever find out, before I breathe my last?

-Atul Haldankar

1 comment:

  1. brilliant... thts all im gonna say... i already told u wat i feel :) ;)

    ReplyDelete