Monday, October 20, 2008

The clock ticking...

Seems like I'm on a posting spree these days... This one's another set of lines which was a stage in life where I felt tied up, slowing down and didn't know where all this was leading..Most of us always have a fancy for clocks, their ticking sounds, classic dials, pendulums, and others hate the sound of the ticking..feels like every moment of life being ticked out of our souls like the sand in the hourglass losing a grain of sand every single moment..Here goes

The clock ticking...

I lived this life, felt so damn slow,
Laid my eyes on the clock, just felt the time go..

I tried to grab and catch it, run fast as I can,
Only to realize that she waited for no man....

I tried to live the moment, as it comes near,
Suddenly felt something whispered into my ear..

Enraged this fury, eternal homicide,
Tried best to avoid it, couldn't run or hide...

In my mind I hear this cry, my ear fill with pain,
The cry of the unexisting, imagination insane...

Suddenly I'm all alone terrified and,
Found this life's gone out of my hand...

All I could know that someone was tricking,
And suddenly I hear, the same clock ticking....


-Atul Haldankar

No comments:

Post a Comment